AN EFFICIENT, EASY COMFORT OPTION.
Composed of three main components—an indoor unit consisting of a coil and a fan, an outdoor compressor unit and a remote control—most ductless split systems are connected by refrigerant lines and require no ductwork. The ductless mini-split cooling unit can be mounted on the wall or in the ceiling.
Trane’s ductless mini-split indoor units have Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratings (SEER) ranging from 16.00 to 38.00, making the systems remarkably efficient and environmentally friendly.
With a multi-split system, between two and five indoor units—depending on the indoor model—can be connected to just one outdoor unit, providing the exact degree of comfort you require room to room or zone by zone.
Since there is no ductwork to install, it’s easy to add Trane’s reliable heating and cooling to any home, in any room desired. It’s an economical and efficient option for homes without an existing ducted system or when adding ductwork may be impractical or too expensive.
Save an estimated 41% in energy costs with this unit.
System efficiency is measured in SEER, (Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio) and HSPF (Heating Seasonal Performance Factor). The higher the SEER and HSPF, the greater the system’s energy efficiency, and the lower the overall carbon footprint of your household.
Product Brochure: Locate Energyguide Labels
Every Trane ductless system consists of an indoor and an outdoor unit. Trane indoor units feature:
- Quiet Design - Specially designed air vent efficiently reduces operation noise, as low as 23 dB.
- Turbo Function/Fan Speed - High speed operation quickly reaches desired temperature. Seven fan speeds from Quiet to Turbo maximize your comfort experience.
- Sleep Mode Function - Temperature rises/falls automatically to maintain room comfort and save energy while you sleep.
- Auto Clean/Triple Filtration - Fan runs when unit is stopped to reduce moisture and inhibit the development of bacteria, and the triple filtration further cleans the air that you breathe.
- Anti-cold Design - To prevent blowing cold air directly to the room, air is pre-heated during heating operation.
- Timer - Operate the unit automatically only when you want by setting the timer.