AN EFFICIENT, EASY COMFORT OPTION.
Composed of three main components—an indoor unit consisting of a coil and a fan, an outdoor compressor unit and a remote control—most ductless split systems are connected by refrigerant lines and require no ductwork. The ductless mini-split cooling unit can be mounted on the wall or in the ceiling.
Trane’s ductless mini-split indoor units have Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratings (SEER) ranging from 16.00 to 38.00, making the systems remarkably efficient and environmentally friendly.
Since there is no ductwork to install, it’s easy to add Trane’s reliable heating and cooling to any home, in any room desired. It’s an economical and efficient option for homes without an existing ducted system or when adding ductwork may be impractical or too expensive.
Save an estimated 48% in energy costs with this unit.
System efficiency is measured in SEER, (Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio) and HSPF (Heating Seasonal Performance Factor). The higher the SEER and HSPF, the greater the system’s energy efficiency, and the lower the overall carbon footprint of your household.
Product Brochure: Locate Energyguide Labels
Every Trane ductless system consists of an indoor and an outdoor unit. Trane mini-split ductless indoor units feature:
- New, strong hot-dip galvanized steel grill prevents damage and has no negative effect on airflow.
- Automatic defrosting improves the ductless heating and cooling unit’s efficiency and helps you save power.
- Special anti-corrosion treatment increases durability and ensures continued efficiency.
- The brushless compressor provides better balance, lower power consumption and higher efficiency.
- The compressor stops or delays operation if conflicts arise.