ENHANCED COOLING. EFFICIENT CONTROL.
The XL16i’s SEER rating of up to 18.0 makes it an energy-efficient choice for home comfort.
Durable and economical
Increased efficiency may substantially lower your home cooling costs. Materials for all components are tested again and again for long-lasting performance and durability.
Cleaner, healthier indoor air
Add Trane CleanEffects™ to your system for advanced air filtration that removes more dust, pollen and other irritants from conditioned air for a cleaner, healthier, more comfortable home.
Save an estimated 54% in energy costs with this unit.
System efficiency is measured in SEER, (Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio) and HSPF (Heating Seasonal Performance Factor). The higher the SEER and HSPF, the greater the system’s energy efficiency, and the lower the overall carbon footprint of your household.
Product Brochure: Locate Energyguide Labels
Every Trane air conditioner is packed with high-quality components. Each helps ensure that time after time, your unit will provide total comfort your family can rely on. The XL16i includes:
- Durable Climatuff® compressor
- Full-side louvered panels
- WeatherGuard™ II top
- Baked-on powder paint
- Corrosion-resistant Weatherguard™ fasteners
- All-aluminum Spine Fin™ outdoor coil
- DuraTuff™ non-corrosive base pan
- Unique mounting of shaft down fan motor
- Variable-speed fan motor
- Quick-Sess cabinet with full coil protection
- Low sound with advanced fan system and sound insulators on compressors (on select models)